The 4 star Crowne Plaza Hotel is situated just outside the Georgian market town of Marlow with easy access from the M4 & M40 motorways, overlooking a lake this is the perfect location for conference and activity events with various meeting rooms and 168 guest bedrooms.
Hi5 Events strive to provide their customers and clients with a fun and productive activity day out by having a professional team that are there for your assistance and hosting events at an exquisite venue. So, if you would like to book an excellent day out at the Crowne Plaza in Marlow, please visit our contact us page for more information. Needless to say, that Hi5 Events are one of the leading companies for quality corporate team building events in Berkshire.
Activities at Crowne Plaza, MarlowENQUIRE ABOUT ACTIVITIES
Archery, Air Rifle Scrabble.Read More
Field archery for beginners and the more experienced. Instruction from our experienced coaches is followed by scored competition.Read More
Air Rifle Scrabble
Following safety briefing and practice, each player shoots at an alphabet target. Any letters hit can then be used to compete to achieve the highest Scrabble score.Read More
Negotiate the entire team across the minefield, and use the ropes and pulleys to retrieve the special canisters.Read More
Build the longest giant “marble” run using only the equipment provided. The team that has the longest continuous run will be the winner!Read More
Transport liquid gold across country – spillage is not acceptable. Teams develop and build a pipeline that is secure and cost effective.Read More
Crowne Plaza Location
From the M40 and Central London or the Midlands:
- • Leave the M40 at junction 4 High Wycombe, and follow signs for Marlow and the A404
- • Leave the dual carriageway at the first exit for Marlow and Bourne End
- • Turn right (third exit) at the roundabout, then immediately left at the mini roundabout
- • Follow the ‘Parkway’ until the T-junction, turning left onto Fieldhouse Lane
- • Under the A404 carriageway, follow the lane for approximately 250 metres and the hotel is on your left-hand side
- • The hotel offers ample free parking for hotel guests and conference delegates
From the M4 Motorway and Heathrow Airport:
- • Leave the M4 at junction 8/9 Maidenhead, following signs for the A404 (M) and High Wycombe
- • After 5 miles, take the Marlow/Bourne End exit for the A4155
- • Follow the ‘Parkway’ until the T-junction and turn left onto Fieldhouse Lane
- • Under the A404 carriageway, follow the lane for 250 metres and the hotel is on your left
- • The hotel offers ample free parking for hotel guests and conference delegates, with over 350 parking spaces.