Team Building at Crowne Plaza, Marlow
The 4 star Crowne Plaza Hotel is situated just outside the Georgian market town of Marlow with easy access from the M4 & M40 motorways, overlooking a lake this is the perfect location for conference and activity events with various meeting rooms and 168 guest bedrooms.
Hi5 Events have been providing team building activities at the Crowne Plaza Marlow for over 10 years , the venue has plenty of space overlooking the lake and inside the large conference facilities. Lots of team building options from segway slalom to air rifle scrabble , axe throwing and challenge me games.
Half day meeting with lunch and three activities start from £150 per person plus vat
Activities at Crowne Plaza, Marlow
Crowne Plaza Location
From the M40 and Central London or the Midlands:
• Leave the M40 at junction 4 High Wycombe, and follow signs for Marlow and the A404
• Leave the dual carriageway at the first exit for Marlow and Bourne End
• Turn right (third exit) at the roundabout, then immediately left at the mini roundabout
• Follow the ‘Parkway’ until the T-junction, turning left onto Fieldhouse Lane
• Under the A404 carriageway, follow the lane for approximately 250 metres and the hotel is on your left-hand side
• The hotel offers ample free parking for hotel guests and conference delegates
From the M4 Motorway and Heathrow Airport:
• Leave the M4 at junction 8/9 Maidenhead, following signs for the A404 (M) and High Wycombe
• After 5 miles, take the Marlow/Bourne End exit for the A4155
• Follow the ‘Parkway’ until the T-junction and turn left onto Fieldhouse Lane
• Under the A404 carriageway, follow the lane for 250 metres and the hotel is on your left
• The hotel offers ample free parking for hotel guests and conference delegates, with over 350 parking spaces.
Crowne Plaza Marlow,